Lead/Principal J2EE Developer
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
· 8+ years of practical experience highly preferred, including responsibility as lead developer on the presentation layer of an enterprise software product or service.
· Ability to lead Agile/Scrum development teams.
· Must be able to work independently and provide status on projects.
· Broad background in web application architectures.
· Recent project experience with Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST) and Spring/Struts/Hibernate.
· Experience with JBoss Application Server and MySQL database.
· Development experience on a Unix/Linux platform.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to build strong relationships with teammates and clients.
· Mentor junior developers and provide team leadership.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience with Scala, Groovy, Grails a plus.
· Experience with JUnit, JMock, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and automated regression testing a plus.
· Working knowledge of JSR-168 portal standard, WSRP, and open source solutions (e.g., Liferay, Mamba, Drupal, Zope, Plone, DotNetNuke, Wikimedia) a plus.
· Ant and Cruise Control experience a plus.