Job Title : Selenium Tester
Duration : 12+ months (Strong potential of extension)
Location : Richardson, TX
This position is responsible for evaluating requirements for testing new or modified products and documentation prior to production release; designing, developing, creating, and executing test plans and cases based on software requirements and technical understanding of product architecture; executing various system, performance, integration, and ad-hoc tests according to approved test plans and testing schedule; troubleshooting, in conjunction with end users and development teams, on issues of reproducing, investigating and debugging software; generating defect reports for issues found during testing, and providing accurate testing status to project stakeholders; focusing on project quality issues, but also makes contributions beyond immediate assignments; possessing broad overall knowledge of business applications; working independently; managing multiple testing projects concurrently.
• Experience in developing scripts for Selenium is required.
• Experience with Automated Testing Tool to record and play.
• Tools like QTP, Rational Suite, Selenium, and JMeter.
• Experience with Web Applications involving Java/J2EE.
• Need to involve in Unit, Integration, System and Performance Testing Cycles.
A CMMI Level 5 Organization