Sr. Business Analyst (Investment, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Security) (closed)
Greetings from CEI America Inc
Looking for a Business Analyst (Investment, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Security) for a 12 months project with my client in Everett MA 02149
The Business Analyst will partner with the other members of the project team to plan the business analysis and testing activities, execute the business analysis responsibilities, and assist with testing methodology preparation and approach. Additional responsibilities include resolving or escalating business analysis and testing issues; own the interface and relationship with the business partners; meet on regular basis to prepare, present and review documents, resolve issues and provide status updates to the Project Manager.
The Business Analyst owns the requirement management process; reviews change requests after validation with the client / business, and is responsible for the development of a robust and comprehensive test model which can be traced back to the business requirements. In addition, the Business Analyst will coach and mentor other BA resources. The job holder provides consultation to IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing system changes. S/he also develops and maintains complete and accurate understanding of how the business unit conducts its business, the business's current technology and infrastructure and long-range business objectives.
• Leads business requirements, use cases, ongoing scope management, and testing activities
• Documents and manages project scope and creates overall analysis approach and templates
• Responsible for coordination between the business and IT and facilitation of working sessions
• Documents, analyzes, and prioritizes requirements
• Writes and models functional requirements specifications
• Manages scope and requirements trace throughout the development lifecycle
• In testing, assists in test case and script review as well as defect root cause analysis
• Assists in implementation planning and execution
• Maintains a deep understanding of end-to-end operational flows
• Good functional understanding of most operational areas
• Extensive experience of Business Analyst activities within SDLC
• Basic team leadership skills
• Good understanding of application architecture
• Workshop facilitation skillset
• Business process and domain analysis
• Ability to identify and resolve problems
The job holder will have a minimum 6 - 8 years experience in or supporting of the Investment and securities industry; and must have prior business analysis experience and with providing business consulting advice to senior IT and business management. Familiarity with investment instruments such as Derivatives and Foreign Exchange preferable. Knowledge of SWIFT preferred. S/he must have significant experience with many and varied functional requirements analyses tools and techniques for clearly defining and documenting client needs. Prior experience defining best practices for functional analysis and requirements definition and identifying and conducting workflow automation required. Job holder must be a subject-matter expert in modeling business information, processes and events and be capable of introducing new concepts. S/he must have prior consulting experience with modeling, tools, techniques, strategies and the use of reusable information.
Thanks & Regards