UNIX System Administrator Needed @ Bothell, WA - T Mobile
Greetings of the day!!!
We have a UNIX System Administrator position available at Bothell, WA. I have included the job description below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA.
Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs
Position: Hold Separate - UNIX Contract Resources
Location: Bothell, WA
Contract: 7 Months
Systems administration position involving management of multiple Unix servers in a highly dynamic environment. Work as part of a team in support of operational and project related activities. Provide technical and operational support to other departments and teams as required in support of business objectives.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Display strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no direct supervision.
- Provide troubleshooting for applications and systems.
- Provide technical support for Unix related project activities.
- At least 4-6 years experience in an HP-UX ,Sun Solaris, AIX, or OEL environment.
- Proven competency with most UNIX commands/utilities.
- System installation and configuration experience.
- Experience using various monitoring tools such as Glance, Perfview, Top and ITO.
- Shell scripting and programming (KSH, TCL/Tk, PERL, AWK).
- Familiarity with HP, IBM, and Oracle hardware.
- Familiarity with SAN, NAS and other storage technologies.
- Familiarity with EMC and/or HP disk arrays and attendant software such as BCV and SRDF.
- Familiarity with the use of NIM, Ignite, and Jumpstart to build out servers
A degree in computer science or equivalent experience.