.NET Developer (closed)
Indecon Solutions is currently seeking to hire .NET Developers for our Columbus office. Must have hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle and will be skilled in software development best practices, quality, and unit test automation. In addition candidates must be fast learners and will play a key role on the product development team.
Requirements and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience with .NET, C#, T-SQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Web Services and SOA preferred.
- Solid Object Oriented Design skills and firm understanding of OO Principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to see projects through to completion.
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Optimizing and improving existing processes and code.
- Collaborating with team members to solve business problems.
- Software design with an emphasis on testability and maintainability.
- Assist Product Management in defining features and requirements.
- Working with QA for project estimation and developing appropriate testing strategies.
Indecon is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for job applicants and employees in all aspects of their employment including recruiting, hiring, compensation, working conditions, benefits, promotion, transfer, separation, and all other terms and conditions of employment in accordance with applicable law relating to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, immigration status, and other factors which the law may regulate.