Windows Software Architect
Minimum of a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
Minimum of 10 years developing software drivers and/or embedded firmware plus 2 years of software and/or system architecture experience with complex embedded systems (including high performance GFX and video/audio processing).
- Demonstrated success in designing and leading implementation of complex software architectures to aggressive deadlines and involving multiple teams.
- Strong knowledge of Windows internals, drivers and RTOS concepts.
- Experience with leading collaborative SW/silicon development is required.
- Knowledge of IA/PC system architecture and experience with development of consumer based devices such as tablets, mobile phones or set top boxes is highly desirable.
- Technical communication skills will be very important as you document and present complex technical information to inform and influence a variety of internal and external audiences including customers, architects, managers, and developers.
- The successful candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced, startup like environment.