Senior Software Engineer: Generalist w/emphasis on UI
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer: Generalist w/emphasis on UI
You should be passionate about writing code for a complex enterprise product that is used by well over 600,000 users. This position calls for someone that wants to grow into a generalist engineer, but with emphasis on the front end user interface, that is very comfortable working through most layers of the stack.
This is a straight-up software engineering position with emphasis both on the Analytics team and on the Forms/Workflow team. As such, you will:
· Participate in the design of features: You will be working closely with the Product Manager, Interaction Designer, and Technical Architect to define features big and small for our products.
· Write documents: Mostly Functional and Design.
· Stay Agile and be a pig: We are, so you need to be too. Some of us are chickens but in an agile sort of way.
· Fix bugs: Goes without saying, but, well, we just said it.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Three to fifteen years of software development experience
· Familiarity with JSF, XML, JSON
· Solid understanding of relational database concepts
· Working knowledge of SQL
· Familiarity with Apache and Tomcat concepts
· Excellent work management skills, with demonstrated success in a multi-tasking work environment.
· Proven track record for delivering quality software products on schedule
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
In addition, the following are desired:
· Familiarity with Lisp/Scheme
· Familiarity with OLAP and Data Mart/Warehouse concepts
· Familiarity with agile software development techniques.