Project Managers / Program Managers
Daugherty Business Solutions - Greater St. Louis Area
Daugherty Business Solutions is looking for Project Managers / Program Managers who want to build their careers as key members of a growing, successful company. Daugherty consultants work with leading St. Louis-based companies to assess their software development and system integration needs and are responsible for the successful delivery of the optimal solutions.
- The Project Manager / Program Manager typically has a B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science and/or an MBA, with 7-10 years of recent demonstrable experience as a top-level technical expert who can quickly assess business needs, craft world-class technical solutions, and ultimately establish & build trusted advisor relationships at the C-level within large organizations.
- Needs to be able to interact at the highest level within large organizations, drive business development opportunities, and quickly build and grow a number of account teams for Daugherty.
- They will leverage their solid full life cycle technical project management experience to collaborate with senior level business and technical leaders to make/create solution recommendations to the client, tie the technical solutions to the business, and oversee various projects of a highly complex nature from the original concept through final implementation.
- This includes defining and developing and actively managing project scope, objectives, task-level work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans; and overseeing project quality, costs, issues / risks, etc, to ensure project success.. Requires excellent communication and teamwork skills to be accountable for active leadership, consultant care, coaching, mentoring for teams of 5-15 people.
- The key areas of technical acumen expertise will be within .NET / Java Custom Software Development Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Business Intelligence Solutions, or ERP/SAP solutions - so will ideally be experienced with formal software development methodologies, be capable of creating and reading UML diagrams, understand relational database concepts, etc.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience.
- PMP Certification a major plus.
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions is a recognized, geography-based consulting firm. We are a top five consulting company in St. Louis and not only the leading alternative to national consulting firms for our clients, but we are also an outstanding option for IT professionals looking to build their careers.
We have a unique local delivery model in which our people do not travel. Our people are full-time employees who have the opportunity to build long-term careers doing what they love. We deliver for our clients across several key functional and technical areas (including software architecture and engineering)—and across many industries.
Daugherty Business Solutions is a consulting firm unlike any you may have experienced. We don’t simply prescribe technology solutions; we solve business problems for many of the largest companies in the world, including Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
We have over 1000 employees in St. Louis (HQ), Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, New York and Denver.
Daugherty Systems is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Daugherty Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law. Daugherty Systems welcomes veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.