Director of Nursing - LTC (closed)
DIRECTOR OF NURSING - LTC OPPORTUNITY
Open to Strong ADON candidates!
Located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, our client is seeking a Director of Nursing for a well-known long term care company. The candidate should be someone who is seen as a trusted leader in their field, as there is an immediate need for the right candidate who is in search of a competitive compensation plan. If you or someone that you know may be interested in this exciting healthcare / long term care ( LTC ) opportunity please feel free to contact:
Kim Rogers at 404-343-7227 or email her at Kim@Clinicalresources.com!
Director of Nursing (DON) – LTC Job Description:
The Director of Nursing ( DON ) is accountable and responsible for planning, directing and evaluating activities of the nursing department, including implementation of the department's philosophy and goals, standards for nursing practice and the management and development of nursing personnel. The Director of Nursing provides leadership and direction in all nursing matter.
Director of Nursing - LTC Background Profile:
- Current / Active state Registered Nurse licensure
- Must meet all local health regulations; pass post-offer drug test, and post-offer employment physical exam if required
- Must meet Operational and Clinical Competency requirements upon hire and as needed
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with resident resident/patients, resident/patient’s family members, facility staff, and direct reports
- Valid CPR certification
- Knowledge of current nursing practices with strong interpersonal and Leadership skills are required
- Good computer skills
In addition, if you know of anyone who is seeking a new Healthcare opportunity - please let us know and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss our generous Referral Program.