Territory Manager - Industrial Sales (closed)
Our client is the Canadian leader in providing innovative solutions to protect and enhance their customers infrastructure. Their products can be found everywhere, from the plants that provide our water and power, to the hospitals which care for us, to the facilities that prepare the food we eat.
They combine the expertise and products of three world leading companies to offer a creative and rewarding environment which values people as its primary strength. We are committed to attracting, rewarding and retaining talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives every day.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a self-motivated individual in the Kitchener/Waterloo area who is interested in long-term career growth and has the strategic ability to plan for their professional future. We give you the freedom and autonomy to do your job. The work environment is fast-paced, demanding and high energy. You’ll work side-by-side with people you can trust and respect and who are leaders in the industry.
• Minimum 3 years successful outside sales experience.
• Construction background would be considered an asset.
• Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintaining strong working relationships.
• Successfully manages customer expectations.
• Track record of successful negotiation with the most skilled or resistant groups/ establishes common ground and focuses on win-win outcomes while gaining concession and protecting organizational interests.
• Inspires other with enthusiasm and positive energy.
• Consistently identifies new sources of business and is entrepreneurial.
• Develops sales strategies. Techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
• Can define own role. Take on responsibilities, and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset and offer a competitive salary of around 65k with benefits. Our package includes reimbursement for business expenses, car allowance, bonus program, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, and an RRSP program.