Cerner CCL Developer (closed)
THIS POSITION REQUIRES 75% TRAVEL. NO PART TIME
The EMR Rules has primary technical responsible for ensuring operational efficiency and data integrity of the Cerner Clinical Decision Support modules. The EMR Rules Specialist will provide non-prod/prod maintenance (design, build, test and document) utilizing Cerner’s Discern tool kits under generalized supervision. Candidate must have expert level knowledge of CCL and millennium database table structure.
Experience with mPage design and build would be a plus.
· Minimum 5 years Cerner experience, in multi-facility health system(s)
· Expert level knowledge of the Discern Suite specifically DiscernDev (Rules), DiscernVisualDeveloper (CCL)
· Comprehensive knowledge of database table structure and integration of Cerner Millennium Application Suite
· Strong customer service, coordination and interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills