Manufacturing Engineer (closed)
Our client in Jacksonville, NC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer.
- 5 or more years manufacturing engineering
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with high-precision metal manufacturing processes – CNC machining, grinding, heat treatment, precision metrology.
- Heavy emphasis on high volume precision grind operations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, tool and gage design and quality control skills
- Experience with automotive-type quality systems and lean manufacturing implementation
- Ability to take full responsibility for projects and drive them to completion
- Very high drive and hands-on bias
- and requirements
- High-energy, people-oriented, and hard-working attitude