Major Accounts Sales Representative
In a world where success is a constantly moving target, companies come to ADP because they want to focus on what matters. Clients turn to ADP for solutions built with them in mind. They want to work with the best people. They want a partner who's as passionate about their success as they are. By choosing the right partner, companies enjoy the freedom to focus on what matters and realize their full potential. Now is your time to join the ADP team as a Workforce Management Consultant (also known as Major Account District Manager).
In this critical role, you will enable companies to focus on what they do best by providing them with industry-leading technology and workforce management solutions that help to reduce labor and benefits costs, attract and retain their valued employees and stay compliant with complex tax regulations. Our Major Accounts division partners with companies with 50-999 employees and is in search of high energy individuals with aggressive hunting skills in a quota-driven environment. ADP understands how important our workforce is to our continued success. Our goal is to attract, motivate, and retain exceptionally talented and committed associates. That's why we are ready to invest in your personal success. We offer a comprehensive blended learning approach that combines virtual and classroom training. We also provide the latest online tools including Salesforce.com, the Virtual Learning Center, and ADP University, empowering you to work at the most efficient and effective level.
Responsibilities of a Workforce Management Consultant/District Manager:
• Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory to implement workforce management solutions.
• Execute a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and HR Directors to convert prospects into clients.
• Develop relationships with C-Level Executives.
• Offer additional solutions to an existing base of clients within your territory.
Benefits: We'll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. Outstanding performers who achieve 115% of quota will be awarded with our annual President's Club qualification. Additional benefits include:
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commissions
• Laptop computer
• Car and Cell phone allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package that starts on your first day of employment
• ADP Stock Purchase/Option Plan
• Pension Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Bonuses, Trips, Merchandise and Lots of Fun
Our ideal candidate has:
• BS in Business Administration or equivalent education and relevant experience.
• 3-10 years of outside B2B sales experience
• Excellent prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota. Ideal candidate displays maturity, competitiveness, business savvy and a good work ethic.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.