Business Development Manager/ Surge Specialist : SEA (closed)
S$7000 - 8000 compensation
- Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns. Manage the day-to-day activities of surge sales in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy in SEA.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt strategy to improve the overall performance of the surge sales.
- Develop product and solution strategy in core markets with cooperation from the UK surge business unit leader.
- Work closely with Global Product Manager to identify product gaps and develop surge products.
- Educate Customers, Distributors in focus markets, i.e. oil and gas
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
- Coach sales representatives on the technical aspects of surge products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (BA/BS) is required；
- Fluent communication in English.
- In-depth knowledge of instrument and automation application,
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong leader, team member, organizational planning skills and strong time management skills
- Must have exemplary customer service skills.
Interested candidates, kindly send in your latest resume with your salary expectation to
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.