Sales Manager (closed)
IPA are currently looking for Sales Manager, to help in developing business for a leading industrial wholesaling company in WA.
Looking to expand their operation, the right candidates will have experience in either the electrical, construction or mining industries. With experience in a senior sales, mentoring or managing role before, plus excellent communication with the flexibility to travel.
- Identifying, attending to and helping Customers
- Securing new business opportunities as well as keeping abreast of competitor actions
- Develop effective working relationships
- State Travel where necessary
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Coach and Develop Sales professionals
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the industry
- Assisting in executing and developing State Sales Plans
- Growing business
- Understanding customers’ business and future needs
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in a Sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates that are driven and motivated to secure new business
- Someone who is willing to go above what is needed to get the job done
- Ability to Multitask
- Experience in either Mining, Heavy industrial, Electrical Industries (one out of three)
- Excellent personality
- Able to prioritise
- Effective at time management and meeting deadlines
- Someone able to communicate with all people and build solid working relationships
This isn’t your average sales role!!!!! Not only will you develop new/existing relationships, but you will be at a senior level to direct other staff and provide training where necessary.
IPA are giving an exceptional candidate the opportunity to establish and maintain a solid portfolio in the mining and electrical wholesaling industry, whilst providing a port of call to branch representatives. Work for a leader in the market and be rewarded accordingly, DONT MISS OUT! As this is an immediate role.
If this position sounds like the role for you, and you believe you have the skills to develop and excel in the industrial sales market, then call Sash immediately on 9463 1915.