Partner ― Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support ► Contact Geremy Cepin at 312.810.2777 (closed)
They have been around over 40 years, have offices in five states, and have been honored as one of America's best performing independent accounting firms for 15 years by Inside Public Accounting. Twenty percent (20) of the Firm's partnership provides forensic and litigation support services. You will be directly aligned with the the Firm's Managing Partner—his their breadth and depth of skills and experience in the industry are unparalleled. They precisely honed their craft and are eager to pass that on to the next generation of leader for his role.
- Promotion based on performance, not tenure or time-in-grade.
- True entrepreneurialism.
- Enjoy all that life has to offer outside of the office.
- Committed to investing in its most important asset—its people, and investing in recruiting people with skill sets and experience needed to drive organic growth.
- Belief that the happier you are at your job, the more valuable you are as a member of the team.
Our client is looking for an Audit Partner to join their San Diego practice, but this position is a little different than what you’d find at a typical accounting firm. As you know, in most firms, a Partner is restricted by geography and often has to deal with territoriality; here the play is Southern California in general. And most larger firms are heavily bureaucratic with local office decisions and direction being decided by people far removed from what is really going on in the market. At this Firm, you will have a voice and be a Partner in a true partnership—which will help you further develop your practice, fine tune your leadership skills, and have greater opportunity for career fulfillment and long-term wealth building while enjoying a balanced life.
This position has been newly created due to help drive organic growth.
The Firm is serious about bringing on the right individual, and competitive in their compensation package. They aren’t going to let money get in the way of them hiring the best person for this role.
They have an undying believe there is still money to be made in the audit business. They refuse to be associated with those firms whose strategic plan for winning work is to bid pennies on the dollar. Passion, persistance, perserverance.
Benefits of joining this Firm
1. Established company
- Endured challenging economic cycles and have shown to be stable and secure.
- Strong financial resources, strong international customer base, and strong name brand.
- Numerous tenured professional with experience and knowledge from which to learn.
2. Growing company
- Accelerated career path into positions that have yet to be created
- Opportunity for expanded responsibility
- Market is responding very well to what the company is doing and offering
- Exciting time that transcends over to personal and family situations
3. Company with resources
- Access to the same level of resources you would find at the Big-4 firm, allowing you to serve your clients to the fullest. Technical specialties include but are not limited to: IFRS, international tax, transfer pricing, trusts and estates, forensic accounting and litigations support, bakruptcy and insolvency, operational due diligence for Private Equity firms.
312-662-6011 or 312-810-2777
Email ► email@example.com
★★★ All conversations are confidential & discreet ★★★