Intratek Computer, Inc., a Santa Ana, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek is looking for a Helpdesk Support Technician to support a local County Agency in the city of Orange, California. This will be to provide Technical Phone Support Services and has the potential to go full time with the agency.
- Helpdesk Support
- Orange, CA
- 6 month with potential fulltime hire
- Monday through Friday with some off hours support (40 hours)
- Live Scan, finger printing and drug screen checks required
- Start ASAP
Full Benefits include (After 180 days of employment):
- Medical (Premium 100% Paid for Individual Contractor)
- Dental (Premium 100% Paid for Individual Contractor)
- Vacation Pay (1 week)
- Sick Pay (1 week)
- Holidays (10 Paid)
- 401K (with 25% Matching)
- Provide level 1 service assisting 1500 users in troubleshooting by identifying the nature and severity of their problem, attempting to resolve problems over the phone; responds to user questions and problems about agency standard hardware, software, IS procedures, system status, and downtime.
- Log all transactions in the Cherwell call tracking system assigning them to the correct IS group.
- Update the inventory system when equipment is moved.
- Conducts follow-up sessions with users, assisting in the timely resolution of problems reported to the Help Desk.
- Acts as intermediary between the users and IS technical staff to close open items and to ensure user satisfaction.
- Provides trend analysis and root cause analysis with the use of Help Desk tools and input by IS staff.
- Conducts root cause meetings as necessary to provide corrective/preventative action to problems encountered by the IS Help Desk or IS staff.
- Strong knowledge of PC computer hardware and software to include, but not limited to, MS Office 2010, HP PC’s, HP Printers, Kyocera copiers, and mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
- Experience troubleshooting various technology related problems, asking the customer pointed questions to determine root cause.
- Strong customer service skills with soft skills to calm the customer with a reassuring and caring personality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to converse with the customer and to document tickets and knowledge base.
- Must also have the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced and changing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."