Sr. Plumbing & Fire Protection Engineer
OPTIONAL LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
To provide technical/design engineering for the building service group on projects, as directed by the Associate in charge of the office/studio. The candidate must be a self starter and to be able to work independent in a large office environment.
• Act as discipline leader
• Work competently on an independent basis
• Ability to communicate directly with Owners and Clients both in written form and verbally.
• Coordinate all work with design team members of all other disciplines and suggest appropriate alternates and assist to resolve design issues in a quick and professional manner.
• Present designs to multi-disciplinary teams including owners, architects, cost estimators, and engineers so that they understand the systems design and the relative merits to the project.
• Organize engineering services proposals for new work.
• Manage workload and quality of project discipline engineers and technicians.
• Responsible for all phases of the project from concept through construction administration
• Prepare Technical Specifications
• Monitor financial performance of jobs
• Set up and manage job/project administrative systems, including planning and monitoring job resourcing/expenditure (adjusting these as necessary).
• Keep senior staff/management informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the client are achieved.
• Inform all relevant staff of client matters.
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred
• Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) preferred
• LEED AP accredited preferred
• Minimum ten years experience working on US or international projects
• Relevant first and typically further degree qualification
COMPENSATION & COMPANY:
Compensation package includes competitive base salary with bonus eligibility. Full compliment of benefits including relocation assistance. Mobility to travel for project related meetings, both domestic and international, may be necessary as part of the role.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER IN US – NO SPONSORSHIP. Contact: Dorothy O'Boyle | email@example.com | (913) 904-1873 | www.grnbluevalley.com"The Leader in Professional Transition"