Entry level C# .Net Developer (closed)
Entry Level .Net Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Position Type: Permanent / Direct Hire
Junior / Entry level developer with SQL and .Net Knowledge
Hudson is seeking a jr level .Net developer to place in a full time role with our client in Minnesota. This is an exciting position at one of our fastest growing clients. In this role you’d be responsible for C# .net development in a SQL server environment. There are senior developers on the team that will work with you in order to get up to speed. We need someone that is strong technically and has a can do attitude that can jump in and quickly make an impact.
This is for a great company that values growth and continuing education. In this role, you will be given time and compensation to complete certifications and further your career.
- This role will focus on UI portion of what the client is developing
- Working on developing a solution with 30,000 + users globally, C# and .NET with telluric controls.
- Efficiently develop UI in partnership with the senior development team
- Work with reporting tools SSRS & other perf tools and BI capability.
- Role will start with navigation & controls on the page & banging out the C# Code. Pretty quickly drawn into the solution.
- Formatting & layout of UI is what they need starting
- Lots of detail oriented design, that’s the expectation, production role that will have opportunities to work with SR. Dev’s.
- This is not high level design/architecture.
- Agile environment
- High performance team culture
- 1-2 years C# .NET & operate in .NET frameworks or school projects
- SharePoint 3.5
- SQL nice to have
- Telluric controls are nice to have.