SOA Solutions Designer/Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full Time Permanent
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: 16% bonus and relocation assistance.
Description: Our Client operates the world’s largest marketing company that uses sophisticated technology to collect consumer data and connect retailers with targeted audiences. The company won numerous awards and has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
- Provide the development, implementation and maintenance of conceptual, logical, and physical SOA models. Perform ad hoc responsibilities as needed;
- Conduct requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation. Involve users in the development/maintenance of applications;
- Provide support of existing operations;
- Provide timely response and resolution of emergency production questions, issues and defects while adhering to a production support process;
- Work on periodic maintenance releases of applications, including enhancements and defects;
- Coach less experienced teammates;
- Create documentation to aid in others' learning.
- Experience in development, implementation and maintenance of SOA models;
- Experience in Java development (8+ years);
- Experience working as a Team Lead;
- Experience in web service design (J2EE, XML, xQuery, XSLT, SOAP, REST, UDDI, Spring Framework/Hibernate etc.): 4+ years;
- Experience in BEA Aqualogic, ESB/Enterprise Service Bus, or similar platforms (2+ years);
- Experience with WS-Security, Drools, Oracle SQL/PL SQL, MySQL, Tomcat (tcServer), SOA Governance, Web Services Management tools, and Service Oriented Development;
- Experience in the design/development of Service WSDL's and XSD's;
- Experience in Continuous Integration using ANT/Maven for automated builds, Hudson/Jenkins for deployments, and Selenium/Twist automated testing, or other similar tools.