LTC Insurance Specialist (closed)
Senior Market Insurance Specialist:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate and develop Marketing Seminar to the senior market to maximize exposure and perception, aligning with target audience for lead generation and revenue goals.
* Develop and lead the implementation of national and local marketing events and execute the marketing strategy by creating lead generating events, relation building events and our annual customer and executive conferences.
* Team with product marketing and the sales organization to create lead generation programs, including e- mail campaigns (with lead nurturing), events, sponsorship, newsletters, advertising, and referral programs that effectively generate leads and opportunities.
* Uncover speaking opportunities and develop other publicity opportunities and events around industry conferences.
* Ensure appropriate follow-up plans are in place for marketing initiatives and ensure activities are tracked in CRM system and marketing automation tools.
* Help oversee the development of proposals and presentations to win new business.
* Be accountable for net revenue growth, return on investment and marketing performance metrics for all field marketing programs.
* Identify and manage submission process for corporate, product, and marketing industry awards.
* Leverage reporting and measurement tools on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
* Work with in-house and contract sales representative and other assets to create attractive and compelling materials.
* Run all aspects of events from planning and negotiations to logistics and execution.
Specific experience in:
* Lead-generation campaign planning and execution (targeting, segmentation, media purchase and negotiation, creative execution).
* Events - true understanding of events as a live lead-generation opportunity, with closed-looped reporting.
* Webinar execution; being the point person for administration of all marketing and sales support.
* Prior Partner Marketing experience preferred.
This is a commissioned sales position requiring effective communication skills and a solid understanding of the insurance industry. Must be capable of pursuing and closing Life sales.
Bachelor degree in finance, marketing, or relevant field
1-2 years in financial services industry
Previous marketing experience required
Strong knowledge of variable and universal life insurance products preferred
Fill' each of your seminars and workshops every month with 30
to 50 interested, qualified senior leads…