Now Hiring Manager Operations
IBEX Global in Spring Hill, TN is recruiting an Operations Manager.
• Manages performance on specified program(s) to meet and exceed all client and/or company expectations. Ensure KPI’s are achieved. May directly communicate with client regarding KPI’s.
• Oversees and manages the program(s) performance goals in order to make necessary process adjustments, ensure that IBEX GLOBAL policies, procedures, and standards are followed and adhered to.
• Directly supervises Team Managers. Responsibilities include interviewing and hiring advisors; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining advisors; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manage information flow between the Team Managers and the Senior Operations Manager.
• Assist in managing the Quality Process including number of monitorings completed, tabulating results, ensuring calibration and providing coaching to outlying evaluators.
• Co-facilitate associate satisfaction throughout the program(s) through incentives and floor-wide activities. Includes holding round tables to gauge associate satisfaction.
• Coordinate any AD-HOC training delivered by IBEX GLOBAL or client to ensure participation and completion in a timely manner.
• Participates in client calls, visits, meetings and joint calibration sessions.
• Versed in MS Office Applications and multiple platforms
• Strong leadership and “people management” skills
• Must demonstrate strong multitasking and communication abilities
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Skilled at setting and implementing Strategic Direction
• Strong knowledge of Call Center Technology
Note: Interested candidates must submit online application at www.ibexglobal.com/joinus.html