ASSISTANT CONTROLLER-DC METRO
Our client is seeking an Assistant Controller to assist in accounting and reporting functions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluating internal controls, reconciling general ledger accounts, account analysis, assisting with the preparation of financial statements and performing project management reviews.
· Responsible for monthly management reporting process.
- Review and analysis of consolidated financial statements
- Coordinating quarterly review and annual audit with external auditors
- Lead and/or assist with various technical accounting and research projects
- Managing general accounting, revenue accounting and cost/inventory accounting.
- Oversight of proper reconciliation of all G/L accounts and integrity of financial statements.
- Confirming proper treatment and compliance of all accounting transactions under US GAAP.
- Implement and monitor various corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Responsible for timely reporting and compliance of financial information.
- Provide leadership and training in various aspects of accounting.
- Assisting with various projects and acquisition/integration related activities
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Minimum 5 years of related accounting and finance experience
- Current knowledge and experience with various accounting standards, principles and pronouncements
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant Required
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email Rhiannon Brownell email@example.com