Senior Manager/Manager- Process Development (closed)
REQUIREMENT IN PETROCHEMICAL MNC
An ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 com & a leading producer of petrochemical
Position: Senior Manager/Manager- Process Development
Location: Ranjangaon, Pune
Reporting to : G.M. Research and Process Development
B.E/B.Tech (Chemical) or M.E./M.Tech. (Chemical)
With 5-10 years in Process development and engineering
Training: EHS, Simulators ,Design Codes
Special Knowledge: Simulation software, Quality Management system, Six Sigma
Competencies: Process Scale up and Process design, Quality tools
The person will be a member of process engineering and development cell and work in coordination with research scientists and plant engineers for improvement of existing processes/products and commercialization of new processes and products.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Process improvements in existing industrial resin plant
- Converting the lab recipe in engineering packages for commercial manufacture
- Supervise the process scale up studies. Perform process simulations
- Preparation of mass and energy balance, PFD, P&IDs and equipment and instrument datasheets
- Completion of Management of Change documents and comply with corporate requirements.
- Support for project coordination and commissioning.
- Comply with regulatory requirements for pilot plant operations
- Experience of running pilot unit operations
- Conversant with toll manufacturing
Interested Candidates pl share your resume with
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
Follow Pioneer At