Director (Infrastructure) (closed)
- Manage the conceptualisation & implementation of the Sports Facilities Master Plan.
- Oversee and ensure construction and rejuvenation projects occur according to schedule and within budgetary guidelines without sacrificing quality.
- Conduct feasibility study, formulate design brief and prepare concept design of new sports complexes.
- Conduct condition assessment of existing sports facilities and prepare proposal to rejuvenate facilities.
- Oversee the procurement of construction and consultancy services in accordance to the Organisation’s Financial Regulations.
- Liaise with government agencies to secure site for development projects.
- Oversee the administration, management and allocation of lands and buildings belonging to the Organisation.
- Explore feasibility of new business initiatives for sports facilities development and redevelopment proposals, and develop the proposals into implementable projects for other Organisation’s stakeholders to follow up with.
- Analyse the demand & supply of sports facilities and identify potential trends, planning guidelines & initiatives.
- Review the availability, utilisation, & capacity of sports facilities for the Organisation to be in tune with demand requirements.
- Review the availability, utilisation & capacity of other sports facilities and explore opportunities for community use and co-location with interagency to optimise land use.
- Lead and train staff to achieve division’s goals.
- Good degree, preferably in Building, Urban and Regional Planning, Architectural studies/ Architecture, Civil Engineering.
- At least 15 years of related experience in master planning, building construction industry, real estate or related experience, with at least 8 years in management role.
- Knowledge in project management, contract administration, and government procurement procedures.
- Good analytical and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Good presentation and communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to work independently in dealing with issues and challenges, and provide practical solutions for decision-making.
- Team player with strong leadership abilities.
- Passion to see the advancement of Sports in Singapore.
Send us your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.