Junior Interactive Developer (closed)
Our client, an award winning interactive agency is NYC is looking for a Junior Interactive Developer to join their team. This is a full-time onsite staff position. If you meet the below requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
Jr. Interactive Developer
Who We Need:
A versatile and skilled developer who will work as part of a collaborative team in developing and maintaining consumer driven websites, landing pages and email campaigns. The ideal candidate must be passionate about current and emerging technologies, looking to stay ahead of the curve in applying them to enhance the user experience. This developer will be an important part of a team at an award-winning interactive agency working for a variety of clients including a prominent online retailer and entertainment company.
- Focus on front-end development using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand client needs and the user experience that they are looking to achieve.
- Collaborate with team of designers on design and layout to develop the best technological solutions for the project.
- Document code to support project requirements.
- 1 to 2 years experience in front-end web development
- Knowledge of current web standards, best practices, and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience developing content for email clients, Facebook and/or mobile a plus
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 a plus
Other Strengths Needed:
- Self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Experience in working in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to review and understand client requirements and overall project vision with a keen eye for design.