Staffing Account Executive
Internal Jobs with Vitaver & Associates, Inc.
Staffing Account Executive
Vitaver & Associates, Inc., a staffing company based in Florida since 1993, is seeking to hire Account Executives (AEs) to grow business in Ohio area, as our next step before entering other regional markets and going national.
This job entails setting meetings and visiting CIOs, Project Managers, Hiring Managers, Purchasing Agents, etc. at potential clients. We define as a Client anyone with an IT Department in the Private Sector and in Government where we can make Temporary, Temp to Term and/or Permanent Placements.
As we grow and expand, new career opportunities open up, to join and advance through promotions to Regional and National Sales Manager, in short order.
If you already have a ‘book of clients’ which you developed over the years and helped fill positions, you may join us at a higher level. Our commission level plus your salary and benefits are the most aggressive in the Industry!
Our services include staffing for temporary positions (especially in IT) as well as for management and higher level at permanent positions. The key to our continued growth and success for the best part of two decades is the quality of our Account Executives, Recruiters and Customer Service. We are able to find the people our clients want to hire and we deal with everyone (our clients, employees and contractors) in a highly professional and ethical manner.
If you enjoy building new relationships from the initial challenge of initiating contact, through the process of learning your client’s needs and likes, meeting C level executives, managers and project managers, this job may be just what you were looking for.
As our AE you will be supported by a professional Team unlike anyone in the Industry, giving you clear advantages over our competition in terms of turnaround time (from the moment we get a requirement till we fill our clients' openings), the quality of candidates we submit for those positions, the rates we negotiate and how we service everyone we work with.
Follow-up, engaging personality and ambition to acquire new clients (and directly benefit from bonuses and commissions) are the personal characteristics that are essential to succeed at this job. Working, as part of a team and independently, gives you the support and freedom you need to succeed.
Although we provide full training, back-office support, availability to respond in real time to any issues, the Account Executive is self-reliant while making calls, visiting clients, etc. Discipline, ability to set priorities, focus on the real goal (sales), organize your day, to discern between productive activities and wasteful ones, are requisites for a successful career with us.
You will use a SalesForce account to keep track of your prospects and sales, you will be provided an iPhone4 and all tools to help you grow your client base.
• Prospect for new clients utilizing the tools we provide (Hoovers.com, etc.);
• Visit a minimum of 5 clients a week;
• Make 30 phone calls a day;
• Generate and maintain above a minimum goal of dollars under billing;
• Enter prospects into the CRM tool we provide (Salesforce.com) on daily basis;
• Provide Contact Reports on daily basis;
• Work with Government and Commercial Clients;
• Cold call and cold visit those Clients to identify and communicate with decision makers;
• Negotiate the terms of agreements;
• Gain a clear understanding of Clients' businesses and requirements and clearly communicate with the Recruiting Team and the Client to serve the Client’s needs in the best possible way;
• Will report to Business Development Manager (BDM).
• Basic knowledge of IT terminology (related training or degree preferred);
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Effective negotiation skills;
• Sales experience, preferably in staffing industry;
• Personal transportation with a valid Driver’s license.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.