AGRICULTURAL CONTROLLER (closed)
Young, vibrant company in an unique niche is growing around 20% per year and is looking for an Agricultural Controller to join their team. As the Controller, the main responsibility will include managing the accounting, budgeting, accounts receivable and payables, costing, and inventory activities for farming and packing operations. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including health insurance, company matched 401(k), and profit sharing.
Provide consistent financial reporting and analysis to management, support staff, and team members. Develop and maintain strong internal controls, assist with monthly closings and account analysis and support the General Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum seven years of progressively responsible experience (Agriculture industry high preference)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with fully integrated accounting system
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and other relevant accounting statements
- Strong preference to candidates with their CPA or CMA designations