Rockstar Account Manager (closed)
Software Company Looks for Stellar Account Manager
Our company creates and supports software for 600+ companies nationwide. Our software is excellent and our customer service is even better. We are looking for someone to help us continue to grow by supporting clients with implementation, regular management of the software, and most importantly, client satisfaction. Account Managers are not responsible for selling; they are only responsible for maintaining client satisfaction. Our success hinges on the quality of our account managers.
The right applicant will fill the job's requirements as well as mesh with our current team. We have a relaxed, collaborative, results-oriented philosophy. If you think that you would be a good fit for our job, and you fulfill the requirements below, please email us.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain relationships with new people
- Proven aptitude for picking up and explaining software systems and new processes
- Critical thinking to help identify, plan, and implement improvements to our customer experience
- Aptitude for analyzing and researching client issues independently
- Excellent phone presence
- Outstanding typing, grammar, and writing skills
- BA/BS degree required; Minimum of three years proven success in a Customer Relationship Management/Account Management role
Working Personality Traits:
- Energetic and open to new ideas
- Ability to be innovative, set priorities, and make independent decisions
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage multiple project timelines and deliverables
- Ability to be equally “at home” working on independent projects or supporting others
- Competent and conscientious
- Cover letters are highly recommended, if you want to be considered for this position.
Location: Mt. Pleasant
Compensation: We pay well; the exact amount will depend on your experience
Contact: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com