General Manager (closed)
Career Transitions, LLC is working with a client located in Arizona who is seeking a General Manager. This is a full-time, direct hire position. Re-location package provided.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
· Masters of Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· Specialist knowhow in the Mining, building and construction industry
· Hands-on experience in the Sales and Service in the Industry
· Know How in Distribution Management incl. Service procedures and related processes in construction and/or mining machinery industry
· Must know the processes and procedures in Sales and Services in the construction and/or mining machinery industry in the United States
· Must have some international experience in Europe
· Must have some experience with American Accounting and financial controlling procedures
Working conditions: - Regular travel, mainly in United States occasionally to Europe
Computer Skills: - Knowledge and proficient experience with MS Office Systems, including Outlook, Word, Power Point and CRM.
Language: - English and Spanish would be an asset.
- General Management in all aspects in the daily business
- Development and Implementation of Sales and Service Growth Strategies
- Strategic Business planning incl. Budgeting
- Development and implementation of highly effective Sales and Service Organization
- Development and implementation of an effective monthly management reporting System. (MIS)
- Management of effective Sales-Distribution Channels for the product offering in the United States
- Management of efficient Service Organization
- Leadership of all related staff
- Monthly Management Reporting (MIS) incl. deviation analysis Budget vs. Actual Regular Information and Feedback with CEO / CFO at Headquarters
- Strategic development of the company focused on Sales and Services.
- Ensuring profitable growth according to agreed Business-Plans.
- All issues related to the daily operational business.
- Recruitment and Development of personnel
- Monthly Management reporting (MIS) to be issued on 7th working day each month.
- Quarterly Budget Reviews to be issued on 15th working day April, July, October.
- Yearly Financial Budgets to be presented middle of October each year.
- Ensure the company, fulfill and conforms to all legal and statutory requirements.