Sr.Linux/Redhat Network Engineer need in Newtown Square , PA .
KEY SKILLS TO SCREEN FOR : LINUX ADMIN., NETWORK MGMT. TOOLS & PERL SCRIPTING .
Sr. Linux / Redhat Network Engineer need in Newtown Square , PA . Long term opportunity with a prestigious client .
This is a long-term contract. .
The available position is a support role for the Network Management (NetMgt) team and will cover troubleshooting, research and testing.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of networking and network management. The person will assist with supporting both commercial and internally-developed network management tools (including CA products such as Spectrum, Ehealth, NetQOS). The internally-developed tools are perl-based running on RedHat or Suse Linux. Strong documentation skills would be an asset for the candidate.
- Performs daily operations fulfilling the support tasks defined for all Global NetMgmt tools.
- Performs initial incident handling/first level troubleshooting for all Global NetMgmt tools - based on the steps defined by respective Technical Experts for individual NetMgt tools.
- Opens ticket with vendor, when applicable.
- Escalates complex issues to respective Technical Experts.
- Once competent in specific NetMgt tools - provides initial training to users, when necessary.
CCNA, Redhat or Suse certifications are desirable but not required.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.