Office Manager (part-time) (closed)
Scion Nonprofit Staffing has partnered with a leading non-profit environmental education organization for an immediate opening. The right candidate will be an experienced office manager who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. The firm is located in downtown of Boston, MA.
- General office duties including typing, filing, answering phones, data entry, copying, bulk mailings, post-office runs, courier paperwork, and submitting payroll
- Respond to general correspondence and information requests
- Human resource liaison to outsourced HR service
- Management of internal organizational calendar
- Management of inventory and purchase of office supplies
- Help manage volunteer program
Maintain list of facility needs, and direct maintenance worker for facility projects
- Support Business Manager, supporting bank deposit process and other business as needed
- Process monthly staff credit card purchases
- Manage office petty cash fund
- Act as liaison to vendors
- Data entry into database, as per financial policies protocol
You have a passion for education and the environment, are energetic, enthusiastic, organized and unflappable. You have the desire to learn, to experience new challenges, and to have an overwhelming sense of accomplishment. You also embrace the above responsibilities and take pride in owning a key part of the overall success of the organization.
Educational Requirement: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree. A wide range of disciplines is acceptable.