Junior RF Systems Application Engineer
Position: Junior RF Systems Application Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
LOCAL (TO THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA) CANDIDATES ONLY.
JUNIOR RF SYSTEMS APPLICATION ENGINEER
- Validate firmware and GUIs for customer release.
- Evaluate customers' Power Amplifiers using cutting edge RF power amplifier linearizer.
- Work with customers on reference design.
- Communicate evaluation results and measurement data to customers and design team.
- Develop hardware design guide, release notes, and application notes for scalable customer support.
- BSEE degree and 2-3 years of experience in RF design or validation.
- Expertise with common test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, data analyzer, network analyzer, RF source generators, etc.).
- Understanding of electrical engineering concepts, test methodology, software development, and circuit design skills.
- Working knowledge of analog, mixed signal, or RF and general communication measurements (line/load regulation, PSRR, amplifier efficiency, jitter, phase noise, SNR, ACPR, EVM, NF, IIP3, THD, etc.).
- Knowledge of Power Amplifiers (Class AB, Doherty, etc.)
- Understanding of basic test software and scripting and the ability to develop the same.
- Familiarity with cellular standards such as WCDMA, LTE, and TDSCDMA.
- Ability to communicate clearly, organize effectively, and document work thoroughly.
Note: US citizens, Green Card and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are not working with 3rd parties for this requirement.