Philadelphia, Pennsylvania IT Consulting Firm -Managing Director / Sr Account Executive position (closed)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania IT Consulting Firm -Managing Director / Sr Account Executive position
Attract, retain, and motivate an effective cross functional team to ensure growth under city lead's direction, by providing strategic leadership and tactical support of long range goals.
Promote profitable revenue growth across all lines of business and across all customer segments
Foster and promote a high level of service and high quality of professional placements.
Provide updates on financial and goal achievement progress
Serve as executive in the geography responsible for managing and directing a positive relationship between TrueBridge Resources and clients.
· Develop strategies with affiliated company Account Executives to increase presence at major accounts
· Lead account managers in developing joint account plans and implementation tactic
· Coach sourcing managers in identifying account growth and expansion opportunitie
1. Support and provide direction to all employees in the geography. Act as a liaison between sales, fulfillment, and executive management.
2. Develop, motivate and lead the team to commit to and successfully deliver our financial and growth goals. Work with team to promote and enhance cohesiveness, teamwork, and relationship building with internal team and affiliated company.
3. Support and demonstrate implementation of company values, goals, standards, and policies.
4. Proactively identify potential issues and recommend improvements.
5. Support employee development, including coaching and identification of leadership candidates.
6. Evaluate and monitor financial performance and operations. Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service and cost effective management of resources.
7. Provide for an ethical, safe, empowered and enthusiastic environment that encourages and rewards initiative and fosters professional growth.
8. Represent TrueBridge with executive presence and establish peer relationships with clients and executive management.
9. Represent TrueBridge to Board, at parent company functions, at various outside meetings and TBR sponsored events.
Education Required: Bachelors degree required; advanced degree beneficial
Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Office, Staffing Management System (Bullhorn)
Experience Required: 10 -15 years related experience in market
Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network. http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 12,000 1st Level Connections!
Affiliate Recruiter, North Highland Affiliate Sourcing Team