Structural Designer/Draftperson (closed)
The primary role for the Structural Designer/Drafter is to prepare clear, accurate and complete drawings using practical design knowledge. They are responsible for ensuring that timely, accurate and high quality drawings are produced for construction of Oil and Gas transmission and production facilities.
- Apply diversified knowledge of design principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields. Have a good understanding, knowledge and application of design criteria, codes, standard practices and design theory.
- Maintain Drafting Processes and Procedures to follow and apply commonly used drafting concepts, practices, procedures and policies within the resource industry.
- Follow all quality guidelines as set out in the Quality Assurance Manual while adhering to relevant company or client drawing standards
- A minimum of three years working experience in structural drafting
- Proficient computer skills using AUTOCAD/CADWORX and Exposure to other current software design programs.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Able to communicate well (verbal and written).
- Diploma or certificate in Drafting or Engineering Technology
- Ability to follow instructions, organize and prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines
Should you be ready to take your career to the next level, I would love to hear from you. Contact Owen Dias at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-266-8971