Project Controller (closed)
The primary role for the Project Controller is to collect, input, analyze and present information into the cost & schedule templates for Project Managers use.
- Set-Up and Maintain Project Controls from initiation through to close out.
- Create appropriate WBS for portfolio of projects by working with Project Engineers, Project Managers & Accounting
- Provide Analytical reviews of Costs & Schedules and makes suggestions for recover plans
- Routinely provides standardised, accurate cost & schedule reports for Project Managers in a timely manner
- Follows procedures, and documents deviations where necessary
- Analyzes, evaluates and forecasts based on progress and performance
- Notifies Project Managers of any deviations or expected deviations from scope, schedule and/or budget and prepares Changes Notices as required
- Tracks Schedule & Cost performance against baselines & updates baselines accordingly
- Reviews & Codes 3rd Party invoices for processing
- Relevant degree and/or diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience in Project Controls, or equivalent Project Management experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of Cost & Scheduling concepts and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Project or Primavera considered an asset
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- PMP designation an asset
Should you be interested or know someone who would be great for this position I would love to hear from you. I can be contacted at email@example.com or 403-266-8971 ask for Owen Dias