Sr. DIRECTOR CUSTOMER CARE - Call Center
Relocation: Yes (may relocate but very strongly prefer local candidates)
Location: Los Angeles, California Area
Salary: COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION (DOE)
World-class Consumer Goods Company seeks a Senior Director of Customer Care to help build and implement a best-in-class Customer Service Department capable of supporting the present and future growth of the business.
The Director of Customer Care will lead the customer service function and is responsible for customer service strategy, process, and operations. An ideal candidate will serve as a leader and role model to drive superior customer service which will support and enhance the overall Customer Experience. Incumbent will work closely with key stakeholders, including the Executive Team, to set customer service strategies, goals and policies appropriate to each customer segment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Business to Consumer (B2C) Experience required
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* High School diploma
* Proven leadership skills
* Proven track record of succession planning, developing call center team members
* Proven record of achieving key call center performance indicators
* Ability to achieve specific results using a specified tool (i.e. typing @ 45 wpm, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, copier, fax machine, etc.)
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time at a desk
* Ability to operate CRT for extended periods of time
* Must have at least 5+ years prior Customer Service Supervisory experience at Senior Manager or Director level
* Must have professional phone voice; be patient, and able to handle a fast-paced call center environment
* Prior skincare or similar industry experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively deal with employee disciplinary issues.
(1) Bachelor's Degree.
(2) Business to Consumer Customer Call Center Senior Management experience.
(3) Prior skincare or similar industry experience.
(4) Local to Los Angeles or strong reason for the move there.