Requirements Management Engineer-DOORS (closed)
Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Requirements Management Engineer-DOORS For a Long Term Project in Warren, MI below is the Detail requirement.
Job Title: Requirements Management Engineer-DOORS
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: Long Term
- Hands on experience in Requirements Engineering.
- Hands on experience on IBM Rational Tools - DOORS, RTC, Synergy
- Experience in Automotive Domain.
- Should have good understanding of System Architecture Design
- Prior experience of IBM Rational Gateway to import Requirements for Modeling.
- Interpret and present information in the format expected.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Support business users to migrate Requirements into Rational DOORS
- Requirement allocation in Rational Rhapsody
- Help Business users to develop requirement for Automotive System
- Involvement required with customer in Requirement Engineering Workshop
- Knowledge of Rational Team Concert to support business users in Change Management Process
- Interpret and present information in the format expected
Thanks & Regards
Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite 209
Lorven Technologies, Inc. is SBE/MWBE Certified