Research Associate (Drilling Fluids) (closed)
Our Client is a well-established, Calgary based company that has successfully and safely developing products, technology and ideas for non-damaging drilling, completion and workover fluids additives for the energy industry.
The research associate will be required to develop chemical solutions for technical challenges in drilling and fracturing fluids and provide provide technical support and communication to management and customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- leading in key research projects
- identifying opportunities and initiating development of new products
- researching and developing improvements to existing products
- developing quality control inspections and test
- aid in determining process adjustments for production material
- determining applicable chemical analysis for various products when required
The Ideal candidate must have a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related academic background with a minimum 3-5 years experience with drilling fluids. A proven record of innovation and product development in the drilling/fracturing fluid industry would be considered an asset. Also must be a strong team player.
If you are interested in this posting please contact Owen Dias at 403-266-8971 or email@example.com
I looking forward to hearing from applicants however only qualified will be contacted.