Senior Technical Support Engineer
For our client, a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries, we are looking for a SeniorTechnical Support Engineer.
- ANALYZING AND DEVELOPING THE RECEIVED QUOTATION REQUESTS AND DRAWING UP TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION;
- Reviewing & clarifying (through direct contact with the client or district sales personnel) all the technical requirements regarding the quotation request;
- Generating a technical drawing of quoted products using CAD according to company’s procedures;
- Specifying all items required to meet customer requirements using standard parts where possible.
- Analyzing, according to company’s procedures, the capability to manufacture the requested products;
- Establishing, through consultation with other faculties, the best solution for the client;
- Generating technical overview of technical proposal to explain quotation to customer.
- Mechanical engineering degree;
- Applicable experience of minimum 5 years, oil&gas domain;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- AutoCAD 2D, technical drawing experience;
- English language – fluent;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Fast learner.