SAS Programmer III
To provide SAS programming support for the Programming functional area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Core Responsibilities)
1. Develop and document programs to create/verify analysis datasets summarizing key clinical trial data.
2. Develop and document programs to produce/verify tables, listings and other reports and analyses summarizing clinical trial results.
3. Perform quality control checks for programs and data and review the protocol, case report forms, and Data Management documents
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES / DETAILED DUTIES:
Review and discuss Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and statistical programming specifications
Create analysis databases and generate analyses and reporting outputs
Demonstrate a good understanding of FDA, ICH and CDISC guidelines
Interact with CROs and review their deliverables as needed
Review programming deliverables from team members if needed.
May perform other duties as assigned:
Contacts Inside the Company:
Biostatistics and Programming team
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
1. Minimum of 5 years experience programming and analyzing scientific data in a pharmaceutical / clinical trial environment.
2. Expertise in SAS programming language.
3. Experience working in a PC SAS environment .
4. Must have good organization and written and oral communication skills
Main Focus: Receive general instructions; Complete assignments accurately and in a timely fashion with no supervision; anticipate & investigate unexpected difficulties with program/data.