Tooling Supervisor (closed)
Our client is a large metal stamping facility in the nortern Dayton, Ohio, area and has an immediate need for a tooling supervisor. The Tooling Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing, manageing and coordinatiting the efforts of the tool & die employees within the plant.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will meet or exceed each of the following minimum job requirements:
- Minimum of Associates Degree or Journeyman status
- Over 5 years experience of progressively responsible tooling and management experience
- Strong background in metal processing, metal stamping
- Strong background in progressive dies, fineblanking, compound dies, and draw dies
- Over 5 years CNC operation and troubleshooting experience
- Timeline / costing estimation experience
Interested candidates should forward a resume in Microsoft Word format to:
Craig Saunders, J.D.
Management Recruiters of Xenia