Instructional Design & eLearning Developers
TrainingFolks is looking to expand their team in Cary, NC with Instructional Design and eLearning Development Consultants!
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing work-force. We address our client’s issues of urgency, capacity and capability.
Please visit http://www.trainingfolks.com/careers.html for more information.
- 4+ years experience in Instructional Design and/or eLearning Development experience,
- Experience developing learning in or designing for development in Captivate, Articulate and/or Lectora
- Ownership of software licenses is considered an asset
- Academic background in adult education or equivalent
- Graphic Design background is an asset
- Web Development background is an asset
- B2B or 1099 work arrangement
- For short or long term projects
- Flexible working arrangement, depending on the project
- Local to Cary, NC area
- US residents only
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills. If you are interested in this role please send your resume (WORD format), references, certifications, related experience and your rate/salary expectations to email@example.com . In the subject line of your submission please mention – "485: Instructional Design & eLearning Development Consultants - Cary, NC"
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To view other opportunities with TrainingFolks, check out http://www.trainingfolks.com/careers/current-opportunities.