SharePoint Solutions Architect/ SharePoint Practice Lead
Digital agency in Midtown NYC is looking for a SharePoint Solutions Architect/ Practice Lead to develop custom SharePoint 2010/ MOSS 2007 solutions for their New York City based clients. This person will be hands-on 70% of the time, while the other 30% will be devoted to pre/post-sales duties. Ideal candidates will have a consulting background and be able to assist current and potential clients in matching .NET technologies to their business needs.
This is an extremely client-facing role, and involves everything from initial requirements gathering to wining and dining potential and existing clients.
To qualify, candidates must have the following technical skills:
- 5+ years experience in large scale enterprise application integration
- Expert level knowledge of .NET technologies, C# and ASP.NET
- SharePoint 2010 and MOSS 2007
- Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 and 3.0
- SharePoint Custom Web Part Development
- Flawless communication and presentation skills
Pluses for this job include:
- MCSD or MCSD for .NET or Sharepoint 2010/ MOSS 2007
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a growing, well-recognized firm with an outstanding reputation. They offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, benefits, vacation, 401K and tons of other perks.