Sr. Customer Service Representative (closed)
The Accuro Group is searching for a Sr. Customer Service Representative (contract), located in Raleigh, NC, to provide and improve customer satisfaction by providing value added support. Put your experience and talents to work with a leader in the healthcare technology industry.
· Improve customer satisfaction of company?s clients by ensuring advanced level support of all calls reported by company?s customers and staff.
· Provide support to clients by logging all customer requests or issues, and maintaining customer satisfaction through their involvement with the Product Support and hosting clients
· Work on various L1+ activities as instructed such as assisting with case resolution, outsourcing helpdesk resolutions, assist with new process execution, assist with internal process design/execution
· Route cases to proper support resources for resolution, following established departmental procedures
· Appropriately and proactively escalate issues based on criticality
· Serves as point of contact or CSR-I in case of any process related queries
· Work with Clients to evaluate the severity of their issues and set correct case priorities
· Provide status reporting and feedback to customer regarding their issues/requests
· Work on adhoc requests by the management
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
? College graduate of any business course preferably in Healthcare or Banking or Finance
? Minimum 3 years experience working in a Contact Center environment
? Healthcare industry experience a HUGE plus
? Excellent Communications skills
? Able and willing to work on a shifting schedule
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for an industry leader, apply today or email your confidential resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!