WAREHOUSE MANAGER (closed)
Our client is the global market leader in the international express and logistic industry,commiting its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. Our client is composed of a global network of more than 220 countries and territories and about 275,000 employees, providing superior service quality, local knowledge, fast and reliable services that exceed customers' expectations. If you are dynamic and prepared to be part of a challenging and an exciting environment we like to hear from you.
The Warehouse Manager reports to the Service Centre Manager. The candidate is responsible in to assist the Service Centre Manager in managing the Operations Centre by implementing strategies to ensure improvement in both service and transit time performance whilst managing costs.
The successful candidate will meet the following key responsibilities:
- Manage & Achieve TT, Data Quality & Service KPI targets
- Ensure proper maintenance of facility, equipment and infrastructure in accordance with group guidelines
- Roll Out projects & program’s assigned including regional and network policies
- Ensure Ops practices, procedures & guidelines are followed to meet business needs
- Ensure staff are trained & developed to meet business and succession needs
- To ensure the client's meets its regulatory and environmental obligations
- Team supports the business acquisition and provide after sales support to achieve revenue & profitability targets
- Ensure disciplinary conduct of staff’s are tracked and relevant HR action taken where necessary in consultation with Service Centre Manager/ Nat Ground Ops Manager
- Responsible for Inventory Control in Warehouse
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar experience, preferably in a service-related industry
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia, spoken and written
- Language of business practices is required :TQM, Supply / demand chain management, Progressive and regressive pricing, Electroniccommerce,Profit value chain components & Matrix management
- Ability to manage and develop relationships and negotiate at all levels of management in a customer organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of group network or related industry will be an added advantage
- Total dedication to and focus upon servicing and supporting both internal and external customers is absolutely essential
- Computer software literacy is required in Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, allowances, yearly performance bonus, and medical insurance. Interested candidates please e-mail your CV together with salary details
REF: Warehouse Manager to our e-mail address email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.