Linux Engineer (closed)
Yoh has an immediate contract to hire opportunity for a RedHat Linux Engineer to join our client in Tempe, AZ.
- Interact closely with developers and to improve Linux architecture and operations
- Work with other IT engineers to research and implement new technologies
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Mentor other systems administrators
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with hardware, applications, and network infrastructure
- Document current and future configuration processes and efforts
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Architect (RHCA) is preferred
- 7 or more years Red Hat or Red Hat based distribution experience
- RHEL 5.x experience
- Experience in solutions design and recommendation (supported by description in resume)
- Candidates must have performance tuning experience and strong scripting experience
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Ryan Murphy
Visit our company website to learn more about Yoh.