IBM Naga Customer Service Representatives
IBM believes in hiring only the best talent and creating endless opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
Work with one of the most prestigious companies in the world!
Basic tasks of a Customer Care Specialist:
-Receive inquiry calls from customers
-Review customers’ complaints and search for possible solutions
-Record, encode and update databases from the information that the customer gives
-Persuade customers to buy certain products or service
-Transform sales/service inquiries into enhanced customer relationships
• College graduate of any course
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
• Completed at least 3 years of college education, no back subjects
• Proficient in the use of computers and internet applications
• Willing to work in a schedule-shifting environment, including graveyard, holiday and weekend shifts
• Experience in the BPO/Service/Hospitality Industry/ Banking and Finance is preferred
• Premium pay is offered to candidates with previous international contact center experience.
• Willing to be assigned at Naga City
8 great reasons to be IBMer:
-Annual appraisal and monthly bonuses or incentives
-Meal, rice and transportation allowances
-Vacation and sick leaves already available on your first day!
-Life insurance coverage, medical and dental insurance
-World class training programs
-IBM exhibits fun learning environment, promotes cultural diversity and values education
-IBM opens the door to career advancement opportunities within the IBM global network
How to apply?
Visit our recruitment sites from Mondays to Fridays, 9AM-6PM, for faster processing:
2nd Floor, IBM Naga Building 1, Ninoy and Cory Avenue, CBD2, Bgy. Triangulo, Naga City, Philippines