Compounders/Raw Material Mixers
Our client, located in Elkhart, IN, is seeking multiple compounders/raw material mixers for a contract to hire positions.
In this role you will batch products for the filling operation. Duties will include:
· Responsible for the verification of raw materials
· Mix compounds
· Accurate completion of batch sheets
· Destage raw materials and left over batch
· General housekeeping of compounding and chemical staging areas
· Train of new compounding personnel
· Receive and unload bulk raw materials, liquid and propellants
· Investigate and reset MSA alarm trips
· Offer suggestions to improve SOP, batching instructions, cleaning procedures,
· inventory control and accounting
· Read and understand production schedule, advise of any potential or conflicting problems
· Recharge DI water systems and know operational functions
· Know operational functions of RO system
· Determine tank utilization based on production schedule demands
· Submit maintenance work orders and supply requisitions
· Ability to work in chemical warehouse: stage, de-stage, receive materials, and inventory
· Follow all cGMP?s SOP?s, policies and procedures
· Supports the effectiveness and timeliness of the preventative maintenance program.
· Provides a ?Customer Service? attitude that has a high focus on sense of urgency when interacting
with internal and external customers while accomplishing work, production and achieving quality standards.
· Maintains all action register items and consistently meets deadlines with expected results
· Must be able to pass Compounders exam
· Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
· Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
· Self-organized; Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable
Short Term Disability (employee only)
Career Transitions also offers holiday and vacation pay after certain requirements are met.