Senior PeopleSoft Consultant
About the Opportunity:
Our client defines designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a flat world. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. Clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that our client pioneered.
Role: Senior Consultant – PeopleSoft HRMS
Status: Direct-Hire, No Sponsorship, must be US Citizen or Green Card.
Location: Tampa, Florida – no relocation
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business & system requirements
- Map business processes to broad package functionality
- Prepare high as well as detailed level designs
- Convert business requirements into package solution by configuring PSFT HRMS product accordingly
- Create Proof of Concepts / Conference room Pilots for Key business Requirements.
- Provide a feedback loop on potential impact on package solution for any business process or 3rd party package related constraints
- Coordinate with other project teams on design and architecture related items
- Awareness of the business and technology industry trends and able to provide thought leadership based on Strong PSFT HRMS product knowledge.
Technical and Behavioral Skills will include:
- PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1.
- Understanding of configuration and customizations, gap analysis and proof of concepts of various requirements
- Understanding of Core HR, NA Payroll, Benefits, ESS/MSS.
- Expertise in cross-domain business processes as well as basic PSFT tools
- Excellent communication / verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to take bottom line responsibility.
- Understanding of technical components like PS Query, SQR, PeopleCode, and Application Engine.
- Good Understanding of SQLs.
- Good Understanding of PeopleSoft Payroll Process, Setup
- Understanding the existing business process and required to know how payrolls are executed and typical payroll integrations
- Applying of patches and Tax updates
- Support of year end payroll activities and execution of few yearend steps from application point.
- Handling & Supporting Year end process/quarterly Processes/W2 support, Creation of Calendars etc.
- Modular Testing for North American Payroll when required.
- Required to know end to end functionality overview how data flows from hiring to paycheck and w2
- Required to know earnings, deductions, taxes, garnishsments, GL related to payroll
- 5 - 8 years of experience, Having done at least 2 end-to-end HRMS implementations
To be Considered: Email confidential resume as a Word document to David Maxwell, email@example.com, type ATTN: PeopleSoft HRMS/Tampa in the subject line of email